Name:
Location: Singapore, Melbourne

extremely random, fairly weird, really strange, sometimes mental but will try my best to be normal... and comprehendible for that matter.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

i don't want to see you as the next in line.

I love grey days like these. It's always nice to be indoors in such weather. The exams being over makes it even more perfect.

I was lying down listening to Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and have decided that it shall be my Theme Song for the 2007 Exams, Semester 1. Then, 2006, Semester 2 Theme Song started playing and I became sad again. Today was a funny and happy and sad day. I thought that I would be struggling to focus during the exam prior to what happened before I entered the hall but no, I was all right, the paper was all right and heck it even smelt good, where I was sitting (the previous papers, I have been stuck in BO Zone or something and I am very fearful and intolerable of BO). Then again, I am highly skilled in focussing when it is time to which includes pushing everything and everyone aside. But I cannot deny that I was a tad bit distracted throughout the first essay I was writing. But that's all right....I suppose.

Wow. I am really not enthusiastic about home this time. Somewhere, I am subconsciously thinking up of 1001 Ways of Missing A Plane. There's not much to see and do, not much that I can give over there and I know for a fact that there is nothing to offer me over there. Wow. Still not enthusiastic.

Sometimes I think I am too idealistic.

So that's why / I won't wake you where you lie
If I could now / I'd freeze time
I can't find forever in your eyes,
I should leave you while they're dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home