Name:
Location: Singapore, Melbourne

extremely random, fairly weird, really strange, sometimes mental but will try my best to be normal... and comprehendible for that matter.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

don't bangla with me!

very random post. janice is late. rushing around now. trying to catch 3.15 shuttle bus. justina is the total opposite. lying on the bed.
i think i am in-between.

Things Delfina is thinking about now:
1) there are people in my head who go Hey! when i'm sleeping.
2) messy state of love affairs? i didn't start them.
3) car accidents and tomato sauce blood
4) just need to get closer, closer/lean on me now, lean on me now.
5) how the heck did i get into law school. bodoh atau stupid!

i haven't read anything life-changing in a while and i want to. i wish i could write something life-changing for myself to make myself happy. but i'm not very good in that, yes? didn't your mother tell you depending on other people to make you happy is stupid or bodoh!

i do well in something and do very badly in something else. naturally.
didn't your mother tell you bodoh or stupid people go to hell!

okay have to go! sorry for the lack of thought in this entry. (or all the time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home