Name:
Location: Singapore, Melbourne

extremely random, fairly weird, really strange, sometimes mental but will try my best to be normal... and comprehendible for that matter.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I heard from somebody who heard you say

"She's funny, sweet and kind. Difficult and harsh sometimes but she gets me. The fights, the things we say when we are... but it's all worth it in the end. And it may be winter where she is but it's always winter here; until she calls and says 'hello' in her million different accents."

HAHA so cheesy! And juvenile! And tacky! And shoddy! And to an extent, dodgy! (Why didn't you tell me when I asked what you said!) But in a nice pull-shirt-over-heater-after-every-five-minutes-of-studying (TRY IT!) way. (:

3 more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home