Name:
Location: Singapore, Melbourne

extremely random, fairly weird, really strange, sometimes mental but will try my best to be normal... and comprehendible for that matter.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Rock Steady and Crazy Hippie Fools - Part I

I reckon I will do something like this again so here's Part I of the series.

10 of The Worst Songs in Music History

1. (Love Is) Thicker Than Water - Andy Gibb
(from that annoying yappy brothers band which warrants a Top 10 Stupid Band Names title)

Love is like the wind/Love is the fire that keeps me going/Love is a breath of fresh air... yeah yeah okay, I get it.
But love is thicker than water?!?! Water; transparent and filling up anything you pour it into and not being to hold it with your hands and wet and all that. Water?!?!
Fair enough, wind/fire/air - you've got all your elements there... You crazy hippie fool!

2. Xanadu - Olivia Newton John

What? Is that the neighbouring third world country of Kokomo?

3. Sometimes - Britney Spears

You want to run, you want to hide, you're SCARED but all you really want is to hold him tight?

MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN! But awww it is Britney Spears after all, damn. If it wasn't for Trent... but hey I Understand.

4. Making Love Out Of Nothing At All - Air Supply

I love Air Supply and all but

I can make the run or stumble,
I can make the final block;
And I can make every tackle, at the sound of the whistle,
I can make all the stadiums rock.
I can make tonight forever,
Or I can make it disappear by the dawn;
And I can make you every promise that has ever been made,
And I can make all your demons be gone.

Huh. Love is football, I am your football superstar. Mygodddddddddddd.

5. Space Cowboy (Yippi-Yiy-Yay)

I don't know where to start.
- Here it comes, Millenia/And everybody's talking about Jerusalem HAHAHAHA Whaaaaaaat is that supposed to mean?
- Space Cowboys...??? You crazy hippie fools!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeah I went to find the worst photo ever.

You know why Justin Timberlake is so super cool now? The stint in *NSYNC was too cruel and painful and painfully and cruelly embarrassing. It's called reputation, man.

6. Milkshake - Kelis

Erm, I think I'll stick to soy milk, thanks.

7. Barbie Girl - Aqua

You can touch, you can play, undress me everywhere... Oh God forbid.

Which is funny cos Janice, Justina and me heard this song today and we realised just how wrong it was. Wow. So, so wrong.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cool! Look at Justin Timberlake from NSYNC!

8. L-O-V-E - Ashlee Simpson

Okay, she's talking about Lolololove. Now, what is that? Oh, that's just the way my sister speaks. But then again, half of what your younger sister listens to is trash anyway. Plus Ashlee sounds like a man in that song. And I don't suppose anyone would feel 'Love' from listening to the song.

9. Lips Of An Angel - Hinder

He is such a poseur, seriously. And stop blaming the girl in the next room! 'Sometimes I wish she was you' ?!?! I KILL YOU UNTIL YOU DIE! Ummm. I digress. Not that I suffer from these issues but this song just makes me so angry!

10. You're Beautiful - James Blunt

If our mothers know how to sing the song in falsetto and know for a fact that it was 'fucking high' and not 'flying high' (?!?!), then this song is so WRONG.



Part II coming soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

Hahah I don't know how i made it to your blog, but after snickering along with this list, I'm glad I did.

June 13, 2007 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home