Name:
Location: Singapore, Melbourne

extremely random, fairly weird, really strange, sometimes mental but will try my best to be normal... and comprehendible for that matter.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

you know how this works.

I am wondering when the hell am I going to get a good week because right now I am getting accustomed to this bad week(ssss) arrangement. And I keep losing things on top of that. The first week the bad weeks started happening, I lost that mother-daughter distance immunity mechanism. The one where you shut up about things you don't know about your mother but you strangely don't mind it being that way. Some people never lose it in fact. I don't know whether that is a good thing or not. Then the following week, I don't know what happened and why and how but I lost a friend but that bit still remains a grey area so I have nothing to explain or present or defend. And this week I lost something more tangible, my pencil case and my student ID and my USB and my Shaker pencil which I highly prize. Normally I'm not a very careless person so this makes me mad. As to the other weeks, I'm not usually a reckless person and I would like to believe that on both circumstances I was being tactful and as truthful as I could stretch myself to be.

On top of things going helter skelter, I am starting to think there is something slightly wrong with me.

The End

PS If you responsible for giving me this bad week curse hoodoo voodoo, I think I may really hate you. I am sorry I don't believe in you but I have hateful feelings and it's a sin? I want more than this and it's a sin? I sleep too much and sometimes find it extremely hard to get out of bed and start the day and it's sin? Then again, I should not have to explain why I don't believe. Same goes for faith. You're not supposed to question it, just believe. Fair enough.

I am so angry.
!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home