Name:
Location: Singapore, Melbourne

extremely random, fairly weird, really strange, sometimes mental but will try my best to be normal... and comprehendible for that matter.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

worn me down.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Carlton Gardens.

i find it extremely hard to be comprehendible right now. i find that i feel that a lot with you.

I'll buy a magazine searching for your face,
From coast to coast, or whatever I find my place,
I'll track you on the radio,
And I'll sign your list in a different name.
But as close as I come to you,
It's not the same.

So, I will head out alone and hope for the best,.
We can pat ourselves on the back and say that we tried.
And if one of us makes it big,
We can spill our regrets,
And talk about how the love never dies,
But you and I know the reason why
I'm gone, and you're still there.


i don't feel like i like you too much today. you didn't make me feel very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home